Rhythm of Yoga Studio Policies
Rhythm of Yoga dedicates great time and attention to creating and maintaining a nurturing, safe and respectful space for the learning and practice of yoga. I believe it would be very beneficial to both you and I to state the studio’s policies below, so that everyone may be mindful in interactions together.
- Rhythm of Yoga is a respectful and mindful environment.
- We ask that everyone please respect these values while in the space.
- All students must first sign in at the front desk prior to entering class.
- Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes before the scheduled class time.
- Classes will start and end on time.
- Please be patient and wait in line if there are students signing in ahead of you.
- Arriving 5-10 minutes before class start time will ensure that you can enter your class on time.
- Students who are over 10 minutes late will not be permitted to take class.
- Each class is carefully organized with a beginning, middle, and end, all of which contribute to the class experience. Late arrivals disrupt the yoga experience for others.
- Wear comfortable and loose exercise clothing for freedom of movement.
- Please remove your shoes when entering the studio.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings.
- Please silence cell phones before you enter the yoga class.
- Please speak softly when entering the studio.
- Your voice may be heard by others and in the class.
- Alert your teacher if you have any medical considerations including injuries, pregnancy or special medications.
- Please eat a few hours before attending class.